Monday, February 23, 2009

Yard vomit in my living room

I'm kind of glad this weekend is over. It wasn't a bad weekend just very uneventful. Hubby spent the entire time doing car maintenance (new brakes, oil and such). I spent the weekend doing the same thing I do during the week, watching Little Man. We went outside today to enjoy the nice 55 degree weather. The new wagon is a hit with Wesley. He'll just sit back in his seat, all strapped in, and enjoy the ride. We also took the new van into town for our very first family outing. I'm officially now a Minivan Mom. Did I just write those words?? I still can't believe I'm excited about owning a minivan. Maybe I'm just getting old. Or maybe I just really enjoy room in a vehicle. The Jeep was almost claustrophobic with Wesley's massive car seat in it, and getting him in and out was a complete pain. This new vehicle is just too easy for transporting children, guess that's why they are so popular.

Since the weather has been questionable and getting outside to play on his slide happened very rarely we decided to move it into our living room. I mean who wouldn't love big plastic yard vomit in their living room? It has been a big hit with Wesley and he's constantly on it. He's gotten fearless going down the slide every different way he can think of. Right after this picture was taken he fell down it head first.....then giggled. Silly little kid.

No comments: