Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope everyone is having a lovely Valentine's Day with their loved ones! My parents took Hubby, Wesley and I to Village Inn for a tasty lunch in their brand spanking new mini van. Wow is it nice! I'm really excited for them. And I'm excited for us, we sold my car last night.....turns out the tire kicker wanted it after all. So we will be purchasing my folks old minivan from them, which is a nice one. We are all excited for more room, the back seat of my Jeep was quite cramped. This will be a nice change.

After lunch we went to Target and bought Wesley something I've been saving up for. A nice, new Radio Flyer red wagon with a canopy. This will be wonderful for all the outdoor outings we will be taking this spring and summer. He's outgrown his stroller (sort of) and this will be great for zoo trips and pretty much anything outdoor where there will be a lot of walking involved. Heck, it will be great for walks around town too. I'm excited!

I'll try and get some pictures soon, I've been getting behind on my picture taking. Sorry Granny.

No comments: