Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A blog post without a title

It seems my blogging skills have gone down the toilet. I just have nothing interesting or worthwhile to blog about. I've been ultra busy with the sculpting. Pretty much any spare moment is spent sculpting, painting or posting. On the upside, the sculptures are selling well....I actually witnessed a bidding war last night on one of them. The end result was it sold for $250. Yikes! As my friend Jessica said, tax refunds are in full swing!

Wesley is doing great. I swear every month that passes is more fun than the last. His vocabulary is growing like crazy. He's got over 60 single words and for about two months now he's been making two word sentences. He likes to walk around the house and point to objects and name them. For instance, I'll put on my shoes and he points to them and says "Mommy's shoes". Or today we ran into Jessica and her kids in the store and as we left he yelled "Bye Abby". He's a super bight kid and it's so enriching to watch him learn new things every day.

There is so little to talk about that I'm actually going to write about the weather. Our weather has gotten spring like and I'm so freaking giddy about it. I realize it is still the beginning of February and it is in fact not spring, but Wesley and I are just enjoying the heck out of it. This morning we walked around town in our short sleeves with the sun beating down on us. It was glorious.
That's about all for now.

No comments: