Thursday, September 25, 2008

The twins

Alex came over today so Jessica could do a little sane shopping with just Abby. Turns out we decided to dress our children the same today so they were little "twins" all day. Here they are being crazy...when the walking begins so will the insanity:



Wesley is loosing his "baby" look more and more each day. I can't pin point it but it's definitely there. I think he's just finally growing a neck....it's like he was just a giant head on top of some shoulders before. See what I mean? My little man.





Here are the "twins" being crazy today. Wesley gets very happy when there is someone to play with in the house, besides old Mom or Dad. That's about all that's new around here. I haven't been blogging much because of the lack of things to write about. Our life is simple and predictable, the way I like it.

No comments: