Sunday, September 14, 2008

Turkey

Wesley is finally figuring out he can get into trouble. He's climbing everything. This morning he crawled out of his room and over to the stairs and proceeded to climb up three steps before I even made it over there. He looked so proud. Then this afternoon I leave him with hubby (who was on the internet) to run upstairs for a second. I come back down and find this:



If you click on the picture you will see that the only part of him that is actually touching the toy surface is like three little tiny toes. I'm surprised I'm not writing about our trip the ER this afternoon because he fell off this toy and cracked his head open. Note to self, the kid can climb now watch him closer.

About an hour ago I am preparing to vacuum the house and look over to find this:



With the amount of tiny sharp teeth in that kids mouth I'm surprised I'm not writing about how I got to take him to the ER again after he fried himself eating an extension cord. Note to self, the kid can chew anything and everything.
Little tiny turkey.
edited to add: in the picture of him climbing above, hubby was right next to him while I quickly grabbed the camera and took the picture...there was no chance of him falling.

1 comment:

Hoofprints said...

LOL...HA HA! Now YOU get a taste of the insane monkey kid stage. Ahhh...ER memories are flooding my mind now. Good luck with that. I hope you don't need to go to the ER anytime soon. It SUCKS!