Sunday, September 21, 2008

Look Ma! No hands!

Little Man is doing something new. He'll get up and stand by himself and we'll say "no hands!" and he raises his hands to show he's not holding onto anything. It's pretty cute.



Also, I wanted to wish a very Happy Birthday to my Dad today. They are coming over this evening to eat his birthday pie. I made a raspberry/blueberry pie and it's cooking right now. Yum! There was about half a cup of the filling left over that wouldn't fit into the crust so I put it in a bowl and let Wesley have a spoonful. He followed me around for the next half an hour signing "more" while yelling "more" at the same time. I couldn't get it through to him that he didn't need to sign and say it at the same time. To say he really liked the berry filling would be an understatement.

No comments: