Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ten month appointment

I took Wesley in yesterday for his 10 month well baby visit. All went well. Little dude weighs 21 pounds 13 ounces which puts him in the 65% for weight. He is 29.5 inches tall which is the 60% for height. His head is 47.5 cm which went down to 85%. Doc says he looks good, keep doing what I'm doing. He did say I need to up his formula intake from 20 ounces to 24 ounces. He will barely suck down the 20 ounces over 5 different 4 ounce feedings so I'm not sure how to up it. He won't ever eat more than four ounces at a time. I'm going to try and shove in 2 more 2 ounce feedings somewhere during the day. We'll see how that goes. Doc also gave the go ahead on cheese and yogurt so we stopped on the way home and bought some YoBaby. Man does this kid love yogurt. It's nice to have something new and healthy to feed him. Well that's all to report for now.

No comments: