Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sleep boycott

It's so easy to take certain things for granted, such as a sleeping baby. Wesley has always had such a wonderful routine, goes to bed at 9:30, takes a three hour nap two hours after getting up in the morning. Well the past three days he hasn't taken an afternoon nap and he doesn't go to bed until after 11pm. It sucks. I can't get anything done. No sculpting, laundry, nothing. So now he takes these little 20 minute naps all day long. I'll put him down under his play gym and he passes out for little sessions, not long enough for me to do much of anything other than take a picture of him (see picture to the right). I know this is typical baby behavior but I've been spoiled for so long. Well, I am going to go and try and get him to sleep again. I'm so tired, wish me luck.

No comments: