Sunday, October 14, 2007

Observations

I do find it funny that a lot of these recent posts are written at 3 o'clock in the morning. This is when I am up pumping, and the only way to stay awake is getting on the internet. This is also the only time during the day when I CAN get online lately. When your child doesn't sleep during the day anymore (or very rarely) and requires attention 24/7 your free time dwindles. It was very lovely getting out and going to the parade yesterday. Our tiny town had its Fall Festival and Wesley and I went. Of course it started to rain right before the parade started thus causing everyone to run for cover under trees. But after 10 minutes it stopped and events started up. It was fun and Wesley was transfixed by the marching band and fire engines that went by. It was a nice way to break up the day. Ok, I'm going back to sleep now.

No comments: