Sunday, September 30, 2007

Babyland update

Little items of interest not cool enough to have their own post:

1. Our little beefcake has graduated into 3-6 month clothing. I was sad to pack up all his little newborn clothing, a lot of which he never wore. He is growing so fast!

2. I swear his little hands are growing bigger everyday. I suppose all of him is growing but I just notice his little hands.

3. Smiles are like a battery recharge. I can be so dead tired and all he has to do is smile at me in the morning and I am completely recharged. Wonderful things those smiles are.

4. I've been attempting to learn different nursery rhymes or kids songs over the past few weeks. I've always known some of the lyrics to most songs but I thought I'd learn all the lyrics. The latest is I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas. I have the damn song in my head ALL the time. I've been singing it all weekend....when I'm in the shower, making dinner, in the car......I want to pull my hair out. Wesley seems to like it though.

No comments: