Friday, October 12, 2007

Three months old today!

Once again I am sitting here wondering where the past three months went. I imagine myself typing out "Happy 10th Birthday" wondering the same thing. It is scary how time flies by. Wesley is changing so much. He has started laughing more regularly. I can make him laugh if I act really silly and kiss his belly. It's way cute. He also has started drooling like a drunken sailor. There is a line of saliva coming out of his mouth at all times. I wish I had more to write but our lives have fallen into a nice routine where not much new happens. I do enjoy writing in the blog. It has given me a place to keep track of all the small milestones Wesley achieves. One person said "Won't it be wonderful when Wesley wants to bring in his blog for Kindergarten show and tell?" That would be neat. We are going to our little towns Fall Festival tomorrow. Wesley will be strapped in the Baby Bjorn and we will watch all the entertaining festival events. Should be fun, I'm looking forward to getting out of the house. This will end my ramblings for now.

No comments: