Saturday, October 27, 2007

Cabin Fever

Let me start out by saying I love that I can be a stay at home mom for Wesley. Ok, with that said, if I stay in this house another day I am going to go bonkers. And it isn't even winter yet. We get out everyday and go for a 2 mile "power" walk down the dirt road but it doesn't feel like I get away from the house. Sometimes I envy the Mom that gets to go to work and actually have human interaction, but then I think about leaving Wesley with someone and I just couldn't do it. It's not that my life is much different than before Wesley came, now instead of sculpting all day, I'm a baby watcher. I'm sure as he gets older and starts crawling and walking the rewards of being home will present themselves, this I'm sure of. But for now I will have to make it a point to get out more, or I fear I might go looney.

No comments: