Monday, October 15, 2007

Babyland update #2

More little items:

1. I believe he is close to rolling over. When he is having tummy time his little legs are off the ground and pushed to one side. Maybe he'll roll soon?

2. I've started getting up at 6:30 am so I can sculpt. That seems to be the only way I can get any work done during the day. Two hours a day is better than nothing.

3. His three month appointment stats: weight 13.5 pounds (60% percentile), height 24 inches (65% percentile), head 17 inches (70% percentile). All is well.

4. Sean and Wesley watch college football on Saturdays. Wes seems to really enjoy it, he makes the cutest oooooing noises. Funny stuff.

5. Ok the newest song I've learned is "Oh I Wish I Was A Little Bar of Soap." My favorite lyric is:
Oh I wish I was a fishy in the sea
Oh I wish I was a fishy in the sea
Oh I'd swim nudey nudey nudey without my bathing suity
Oh I wish I was a fishy in the sea.

It makes me smile.

No comments: