Friday, October 19, 2007

We have lots of noises....

....and they aren't just from the rear end anymore! Wesley is becoming a little chatter box. He likes to ooooo and ahhhh and make all sorts of strange noises while watching college football with Dad. It's like he's talking to all the brightly colored men on the TV running around. Very cute. This evening he was also laughing, a lot. We've figured out the key to making him laugh. 1. He has to be on his changing table, 2. be in a really good mood, 3. you have to tickle him under the arms and on belly, 4. make airplane noises while doing so and 5. the moons have to be aligned just right. But when all that happens, BOY is it cute. Note to my readers: I do not like the fact that my child watches TV (football with Dad), and in a perfect world he wouldn't be able to, but the hour he does this a week is like heaven for me. I get to go relax and do fun things such as dishes, laundry and cleaning bathrooms.

No comments: