Sunday, October 14, 2007

Gotta love those growth spurts!

Wesley is currently going through a growth spurt. Babies tend to go through growth spurts at 2,4,6 weeks as well as 2,3,5 months and every month until they reach 23 years old (Ha ha, just kidding). He is always hungry right now, can't seem to get enough to eat. Once again I'm second guessing my milk supply, and just wish he was on formula. I look at those cans of formula that I received in the hospital and jut think "Well is today the day I give in?" It's like crack. The formula companies just give you a taste, get you hooked. I should just throw it all away to get the temptation out of the house. Wesley is just not satisfied after eating and I guess he's working on uping my milk supply in the process. I hate to see him hungry. It's hard to understand the guilt associated with halting breast feeding. I feel like if I can just make it to 6 months I will have offered everything beneficial to Wesley through breast feeding. I'm half way there, I can do it (at least that's what I keep telling myself).

No comments: