Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kansas City Trip Part 2


On Sunday we ventured to the Kansas City Zoo to fight the masses of people and heat to see wild animals. I've never been to the KC zoo and was impressed with the sheer vastness of it. It's a huge zoo with so much to see you can't even begin to see it all in one outing. We were there for three hours and maybe saw a quarter of it. We were there bright and early a little after they opened and left around lunch time when the heat became unbearable. Wesley enjoyed himself, although he was being pulled around in the wagon almost the entire time. I'm not entirely sure how much he actually got out of the zoo.



The tram ride was a hit. I enjoy sitting and letting someone pull me around to see the sights.




My parents on the suspension bridge, it sure got swaying pretty good (thanks to my father)..:).


Back at home, my Dad entertaining the babies.


Greta and Emery enjoying breakfast out on Father's Day. The kids did really well this trip, I was impressed. They might actually be nearing the age I can take them into restaurants without being utterly embarrassed. Yea right.



Wesley with a mischievous look on his face. He does love spraying stuff.

1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

Love the new pics! The kids are growing so fast. Miss you all