Friday, May 7, 2010

They are here!

Well, three of them are anyways. The feed store that ordered them messed up my order (naturally) and only three of the Araucana's showed up. They are ordering me my Wyandotts for next week. My three little fluff balls had a nice first night. They were literally born yesterday (Sean and I joked how rare you get to say that and it be true). They are quiet, and active and already are pooping everywhere. I love how these three are the same breed yet they will each be a different color, talk about a rainbow breed. Wesley thinks it's fun to look in the little window every once in awhile but overall he's pretty indifferent to the experience. I figure with all these animals around here he's probably just thinking "yea, another animal".
Oh well, I'm sure having fun!

1 comment:

Hoofprints said...

congratulations mama hen!