Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Another Easter has come and gone. Wesley had so much fun this year. It's so enjoyable having a child that is old enough to really get into these holidays. He's definitely at that age where searching for Easter eggs is fun. My sister Betsy, Blake and Emery came down for the weekend and it was great getting the babies together. Next year Wesley will have some stiff competition in the Easter egg finding department. I can't wait!

Here are some pictures of our weekend with the family. I hope you all had an enjoyable Easter Holiday!


The hunter


The Dads and the Babies


My cute folks


Everything seemed to start blooming overnight


Grandparents and grandbabies


Wesley sat at the table and ate candy until he'd stuffed himself....when the sugar high wore off it was not a pretty picture

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Wow - short sleeves! You'll notice that my Easter pix feature a wool cap, fleece sweatshirt and a giant blanket on my baby. Looks like you guys had a blast!