Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sanity

I was just looking at some pictures that someone posted on Facebook. She's one of my friends on Facebook although I haven't seen her since high school. She just had her fourth child. Two boys, two girls. By the looks of it all of them are under five years old. I sit here and ponder her sanity. She's either super woman or the most tired girl on the face of the planet. Maybe both.

I don't know how she does it. I have two children and can hardly make it through the day with my sanity (this is currently under debate in our house). I'm the kind of person that likes to make lists and accomplish things on that list. I haven't accomplished anything since Greta was born. My entire goal for this weekend was to vacuum the house. Failed that goal.

You have one kid and you think that by having another kid it will be twice as much work. But it isn't. It's like eight times more work than one kid. Very strange I tell you.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

You shouldn't be telling me this right now. It's decision time!