Thursday, March 4, 2010

Captions

I sure love these little kids. Wesley's a happy boy when his pals Alex and Abby are over. He pee peed on the potty three times today. This is how it goes: Alex says "I have to go potty". Abby then immediately goes "Me go potty TOO?!". Then Wesley (20 minutes later) goes "I'm gonna pee pee on the potty". It's like it's peer pressure potty training. Hey, whatever works!



A good picture of Jessica and Greta. Jessica has helped me out oodles with the transition from one kid to two, if not for her I'm afraid I might have yanked all my hair out and had a permanent twitch by now. She routinely gets Greta plunked in her lap when she's over at our house....as evident by this picture.



A perfect picture of our lives right now. Sean has that "I haven't gotten a solid nights sleep in five months" look to him. Wesley has that devious look in his eye plotting what he can leap off of next. Miss Greta sits there all innocent while secretly deciding how many times she'll get up during the night tonight.

No comments: