Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mamma's Girl



If you were to look up the definition of a Momma's Girl in the dictionary you'd see a little picture of Greta. She and I are attached at the hip. She cries if I'm not within her field of vision. She cries if Sean holds her for more than 5 minutes. You could say she's really attached to me. Most of the time literally.

Nights have reverted once again. She can't go any more than 3 hours without waking up. Sometimes it's two hours. She seems to not be able to get herself back to sleep once she wakes up. We've tried the Cry It Out method a few times but I just don't feel either of us are ready for it. She's still so young and it just breaks my heart to hear her just sobbing in there by herself. We'll revisit that idea in a later month. So for now I just have to tell myself that this phase will pass and soon she'll be a little toddler running around, so just enjoy the quiet time I get to spend with her several times in the wee hours of the night.

2 comments:

Granny Randi said...

I love the first picture of you and Greta. It's beautiful. Miss you very much.

Stacy said...

So cute! Did your mom take those pix? She is really good.