Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Top Ten

I found this list in a parenting magazine and laughed at how many apply to me now. This is the top ten things you'll probably never say:
1. "No more arugula. You'll get a bellyache."

2."Gosh, I wish I could keep pumping forever-it's such a gratifying experience and makes me feel like a real woman."

3. "After my second pregnancy, I just couldn't keep the weight on!"

4."Honey, let's play Barbie again and I'll be the bad sister. Again."

5."You know, I'm actually sharper when awakened every two hours!"

6."All I want to do after a long day with the kids is have sex with my husband."

7."Why don't you try on something pink? You don't have enough pink clothing."

8."My new favorite song is "Fruit Salad". Totally downloading it."

9."I regret getting that epidural."

10. "Thank you so much for the advice about everything I'm doing wrong with my kid. I found it really helpful."

No comments: