Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy day

I'm in a good mood today. You might ask why? Yesterday while I was doing my shopping I picked up some room darkening drapes. Every morning about 7:30 Greta wakes up for a feeding and since it's so darn bright in our bedroom she tends to stay awake. No big deal. It would be nice if she would sleep later but I resolved myself to getting no additional sleep after 7 in the morning. So I put up the drapes last night and like magic she's still asleep at 11 am while I write this! She woke up for her morning feeding at 8:30 and promptly went right back to sleep. Just wishing I would have purchased them two months ago.

I'm also happy because tomorrow I get to get out of the house and go see the new Twilight: New Moon movie with my friend Jessica. We've had our tickets for a month now. Last year I took Sean with me to the first Twilight movie and won't subject him to the second installment. It's not exactly a guy movie, I'm sure he appreciates me not dragging him along. Plus he's on baby duty for the night while I escape. I really enjoyed reading the books and have been anxiously awaiting the release of the second movie. Here's hoping it's better than the first movie!

No comments: