Monday, November 30, 2009

The Petri Dish

Have I mentioned what a nice husband I have? My nice husband put Greta to bed not once but twice this week while I went to the Twilight: New Moon movie. The first time I went with Jessica and we went all out. Purchased our tickets for opening weekend a month in advance, stayed in the expensive part of the theater with couches and had food served to us. The movie was good (not great) and we really had a nice experience.

The second time was two nights ago. It was an impulse thing that Jessica and I decided that evening. We stayed in the cheap seats this time. And apparently its ok to go to the movies when you're sick as a dog because we were surrounded by a chorus of nasty coughing people. It was hard to focus on the movie because of all the hacking. I felt like I was in a Swine Flu petri dish. But for some reason the combination of bad acting and mad coughing caused us to laugh until we cried. We decided to immortalize the occasion with a picture. Here we are with our make shift "swine flu masks". This was taken during the credits only moments before a theater employee came and told us no photographs were allowed. Good times.

No comments: