Saturday, November 21, 2009

Month Two


Little Miss Greta is two months old today. She's getting so much easier as the weeks go by. Greta at two months:

-is smiling and cooing all the time. Early morning is constant smiles-love it!
-has a good sleeping routine in place, sleeps for 5-6 hour stretches at night (yippie!)
-enjoys watching her silly big brother try to entertain her
-Breastfeeding is going wonderfully, she has quite an appetite.
-will be hopefully taking her second bottle ever tonight while I go to the movies.
-is starting to gain her little personality
-hates tummy time with a passion
-is turning into a pretty easy going baby.


I've decided I'm quite a bit more laid back with a second baby than I was with the first born. I worried about everything when Wesley was tiny. Everything seems much easier this time round...maybe it's just the been there done that attitude. At two months postpartum I find myself getting more of "me" back. Greta is becoming more content and is allowing me to get back to doing things that I enjoy.


Doctor appointment stats:

Weight: 11 lbs 8 oz (66%)
Height: 22 1/4 in (42%)
Head: 40 cm (75%)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I just had to come back to see this cute face again today. They're little for such a short time. She is precious.