Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sweet Cookie Lovin'

The kid just adores Cookie Monster so I give in whenever I find something fun and Cookie related. The other day I was wandering around Toys R US (totally not something I would normally do unless I was laden with a gift card) and ran across a dancing, giggling Cookie Monster. Who doesn't want a dancing, giggling Cookie Monster on their kitchen table? Why, you ask, is there a dancing, giggling Cookie Monster on your kitchen table? Well if it goes anywhere near the floor the demons dogs will rip it limb from limb and the kid will sob and be permanently scarred for the rest of his life. So he must climb up on a chair and play with Cookie on the table. And yes, Cookie joins us every night for supper....he's part of the family now. Here is my Cookie lovin' kid:


No comments: