Monday, January 26, 2009

Bye bye


So the weekend Wesley had with my folks went so well that when I entered his room this morning I was greeted with "Noni"? "Papa"? He was wildly looking around me out the door looking for his beloved grandparents. Boy, don't I feel special. Once he figured out they weren't here he settled for playing with old Mom. We went down stairs and admired the new basement full of GeoTrax. My father spent something like three straight hours creating this maze of tracks and buildings while Wesley was sleeping one day. Wesley does enjoy it, he's still more interested in trying to take the track apart than actually playing with the trains. But I'm sure he'll get there. Along the lines of kids and toys, my father also found the Mega Bloks to be quite fun. During Wesley's naps he would take the 200 piece set and build a giant castle that was bigger than Wesley. Then Wes would wake up and run into the living room and tear it apart as fast as he could. Boys and their toys.

I shot a small video as my folks were leaving last night. Wesley was really sad to see them go.

No comments: