Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The 40 year old hat

Wesley's little personality is shining through more and more each day. Last week he went up to his coat rack in his room and put everything on. Everything. He had a jacket, vest, hat and gloves on and then went racing through the house so excited with himself. It was hilarious. These are horrid pictures because he won't stand still much for the camera anymore, but you get the idea. He looks like a little fisherman.




He loves hats now. He constantly throughout the day will bring a random hat to me and ask me to put it on him. While I was surfing eBay the other day for a Bert doll to round out his Sesame Street characters he sleeps with, I found a Bert hat. This is a hand knit winter hat that was knit by this guys grandma 40 years ago. I couldn't pass it up. Combining Wesley's love of hats and all things Sesame Sreet....I mean how could I go wrong? Plus it was only $1.00. So it came yesterday and I washed it and he wore it around today, all day. Funny stuff, I wonder what the next obsession will be.

No comments: