Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday update

I really did try to get video of Wesley walking but it's so hard when I'm the one that he'll walk to. So trying to video and make sure he doesn't fall over is tough. I will get video though, he's trying the whole walking thing more and more. I figure if he's walking today then he'll be running by next weekend, that seems to be how he works. I receive monthly updates through Babycenter.com about Wesley's development and I got his 15 month email yesterday. It said 90% of toddlers are walking by 15 months...I'm glad he's finally showing an interest. He seems to be on the tail end of the motor milestones but I'm noticing that he rarely fails once he masters something. He's very cautious and deliberate in his actions. I doubt he'll do much bonking once he really starts walking.

Hubby has been working on the siding all weekend again. We always underestimate how long a project is going to take and now that he's working solo without my help it's taking twice as long. Here are a couple pictures taken this afternoon while he pushes it up a notch to beat the rain that is forecasted for tomorrow. He's such a hard worker, we're sure lucky to have him.


No comments: