Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lazy days

Just another dreary day here at home. Fall seems to have flown in this week with low 50 degree temperatures. It's been raining all week forcing Wesley and I to stay indoors. The toddler mentality is starting to show itself on a regular basis (God help me). The once wonderful eater has been replaced with a picky, whiny food thrower. He'll usually eat two or three bites to begin with and then toss everything over board. The dogs (aka The Clean Up Crew) love this new behavior. I swear the kid isn't getting much to eat, I hope he doesn't start loosing weight.

This weekend we are heading to Kansas City to attend a wedding of one of Sean's college buddy's. I'm looking forward to the change of pace. It will be nice to get out of the house. My sister and her husband are nice enough to let us stay with them. That's about all that's new around here.

No comments: