Saturday, October 11, 2008

The candy magnet

Today was our city's annual fall parade and Hubby, Wesley and I went. The parade was great, I don't think I've ever seen more tractors in my life.

Turns out having a kid at a parade is like having a candy magnet. Even if the kid is only a little over a year old and can't possibly eat candy. Oh well, more for the kids parents.

After the parade we went to the craft fair and used book sale. We made out like a bandit getting a big bag full of board books and kids books for a whopping three dollars. The kid has quite the library. This is also where a strange, random woman picked up Wesley and carried him around. Besides being a candy magnet, he's an old woman magnet too. She was ultra nice so I didn't care.

Then after the parade we came home and decorated ourselves with stick on tattoo's we got during the parade.

It was an all around good day. Hope you all had a nice one too!

No comments: