Saturday, December 12, 2009

Personal Picks

Newest favorite items.


Eclipse Drapes:
I've mentioned these before but I'm just in love with these drapes. They are room darkening drapes that save on energy costs. We have sliding glass doors all along one wall of our bedroom and once that sun comes up it is blindingly bright in the room. Even with normal drapes it is still so bright. I bought these and Greta and I now both sleep in in the mornings. They are cheap ($25 a panel) and available at Wally World. One of the best purchases I've made this year.


Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag:
Ok, first off I'm not really into the whole designer diaper bags but I do like quality. I saw these diaper bags and love the fabric and functionality but wasn't about to pay retail (they run $169 new). I got on eBay and bought one in practically brand new condition (it looks new to me) for $31. I wasn't prepared for how large it is, but quickly adapted to using it and now can carry any and everything needed for two kids. Merry Christmas to me!


Baby Legs:
There isn't anything much cuter than these little baby leg warmers. It's easier than putting pants on a baby, plus I've never thought that pants on a baby look quite right.....they don't have a waist. Anyways, these are fun.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love my baby legs, too! I have two pair. They are fabulous. Maybe I need those drapes, too. I have a west-facing family room (and bedroom) with a [combined] two sliding glass doors and four large windows. This winter it's especially chilly with no drapes. I've just been afraid to commit...

The Menagerie Momma said...

You should try them Stacy, for not much money you can do all of the windows in your room. They are supposed to save on energy costs as well as keeping the light out. Good luck!