Sunday, October 25, 2009

Small Tidbits

I just have some random things to share today. No rhyme or reason.

  • First off, I'm so excited because I just pre-purchased my tickets for the Twilight Movie sequel New Moon. I'll be heading in there opening weekend without the baby, my first outing without her. It's still a month away so I'm breaking out the new pump with the hopes of pumping enough to keep her happy while hubby watches her. I'm going to the latest showing so at least Sean won't be saddled with both kids. Can't wait!

  • This will be Wesley's first Halloween of dressing up and trick-or-treating. It's actually his third Halloween but he's just finally at the age to possibly enjoy it. He'll be going as Thomas the Train. He's slowly been taking an interest in the show that comes on TV on Saturdays. We went online to look at costumes and this was the only costume he seemed excited about so that's what I bought. When I got it home I tried really hard to get him pumped about wearing it but, alas, he's scared of it. He'll wear the hat for hours but the pull over Thomas costume is the Spawn of Satan according to him. I hope within the next week he'll warm up to it.

  • My sister is due to have her baby this week and we can't wait to meet our new nephew! I'll keep ya posted as to when he arrives.

  • I've mentioned that Wesley enjoys watching Sesame Street several times a week, well I'm excited because Sesame Street will start their new season November 1st. For the past three months we've been watching the same six episodes over and over and over. You'd think a show that has been on the air for 40 years could go back in their archives and pluck out a few different episodes to air. But nope, they've been regurgitating the same stale six episodes from their current season. Uggg, maybe now you can understand why I'm excited for the new season to start. Only one more week! It's sad what my life has come down to....waiting for new Sesame Street episodes.

  • This might sound strange but my baby produces poo that smells like buttered popcorn. Yeah, you hear me correctly. Fresh, tasty, buttered popcorn. Don't ask me why, but when I go to change her diaper I get hungry for popcorn. It's the most bizarre thing. I never experienced this with Wesley and I suppose that's because he was being supplemented with formula in the early weeks (formula makes the poo stink). Anyways, just thought I'd share. I wish they made scratch and sniff computer monitors so you'd believe me (not that you want to smell my kids poo or anything).

    That's all for now, hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Granny Randi said...

POPCORN...what have you been eating, Mandy? Miss you and love you.

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious!!! I can relate to the tv show thing!! I get so sick of same ones all the time!