Sunday, September 6, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

I hope everyone is having a nice relaxing Labor Day weekend. Sean has a four day weekend so he's been finishing up the last of the summer projects. Our garage door opener has been dying over the past few months. You have to take a rake handle and whack the thing so that it comes to life long enough to let you get the car out of the garage. Of course once you get home it won't work to even let you get the car back in the garage. This is more of an inconvenience than anything else. Once there are two kids in the car and snow on the ground it turns into a giant hassle. So Sean is out there right now installing a new opener. I'm excited.

I've been cleaning like a crazy person all weekend. Must be nesting. I don't think the poor washing machine has been off the entire weekend. I'm getting ready to go wash cars after I'm finished here. After that I'm tackling cob webs up in the laundry room. With two and half weeks until this baby comes the house is going to be the cleanest it's ever been.
Have a nice weekend y'all.

No comments: