Tuesday, September 8, 2009

His Show

I mentioned a little while ago that the antenna that was once in the attic is now on the roof. Last year we canceled our cable TV because no one watched it, it was expensive and I didn't want Wesley watching television. It's amazing how much can change in a year. With the antenna now on the roof, combined with the converter box, we get somewhere close to 18 channels. I'm amazed at how clear they come in too. I can't tell you how excited I was to find that we now get Sesame Street. It was like the most exciting thing that has happened in months (that should tell you how exciting my life is at the moment). It comes on at 9 am which is about an hour before Wesley gets up in the morning so every day I tape it for him. Every day he runs out of his room in his little footed jammies and sits on the couch and watches his show. It's an all around win win situation....he gets to see something he enjoys and I have a whole hour to get everything I need to get done finished (it takes about that long to feed every animal on the property). Here is the skinny little kid himself, enjoying his show.

No comments: