Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Wesley's New Years Resolutions


Happy New Years everyone! I'd like to say I had a real eventful New Years Eve but I didn't. I visited my friend Jessica and hung out for a couple of hours, that was fun, went home and put Wesley to bed. Sean and I then played Lego Star Wars on Playstation (Wesley's Christmas gift from Grandpa) until 11:30 at which time Wesley woke up for the first time of the night. I was nursing him back to sleep in his nursery when fireworks and gun fire alerted me to it being midnight. Yes out in the country rednecks like to shoot their guns off, it's kind of scary. When I finally got to bed I got a sleepy "Happy New Years" from Sean and we both passed out. Wow, aren't we a bunch of wild and crazy people?

Wesley's New Years Resolutions:

1. Continue to have Mom or Dad clean my rear until the end of time.
2. Master the Jumperoo
3. Roll over....yep STILL haven't rolled over...he's such a lazy butt
4. Watch as much football with Dad as possible
5. Grow a tooth or maybe ten of them
6. Hang out with Aunt Jessica more...she makes me laugh
7. Learn hand eye coordination so I can play Playstation with the folks

No comments: