Thursday, January 17, 2008

Well it's about time!!

So I've been not looking forward to taking Wesley in for his six month well baby visit because I knew the doc would ask if he's rolled yet and I'd have to say nope. Well this morning he FINALLY did it! He rolled from back to tummy without any help. Yeah!! He was lying there and I put the musical train behind his head on the ground and turned it on, he turned his head around to see it and flipped over onto his belly. He just sat there and smiled at me for a minute like he was so proud of himself. Everything I'd read said they usually roll between 3-4 months, I kind of got worried at 5 months and just figured he'd skip doing it if he hadn't rolled by 6 months. I attribute it to him not getting enough tummy time and because he's just the most laid back baby ever. He's been sitting up by himself for a month now and can stand if we hold onto his little hands so he's hitting every other milestone just fine, I'm just happy he finally hit this one.

No comments: