Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Jabba the Hutt Baby

Ok this child has some serious Jabba the Hutt rolls going on. I always thought he was on the skinny side, not anymore! We call him out little beefcake. He's quickly outgrowing his infant car sear, so we are in the market for a convertible car seat. Also, much to my dismay, he is outgrowing his swing. He still takes naps in the swing but the motor can't keep up with his Jabba self so it slows down swinging and starts clanking.....which of course wakes him up. So right now, as I type, I am sitting with the laptop in his room next to the swing with him sleeping in it...every time it starts to slow down I have to give it a small push to quiet it down and keep him sleeping. We are having some battles with his naps during the day so I am resorting to doing pretty much anything to get him to sleep. I'll even go out driving in the afternoon just so he'll get an hour nap in and not be cranky all evening.

Wesley is doing a great job of sitting up by himself and can stand on his legs for a few minutes at a time. He's sure growing up fast. Friday's are his new food day, when a new food is introduced. This Friday is Butternut Squash. Mmmmm Butternut Squash. So far he's had Carrots and Sweet Potato. I think both of them are quite tasty, we'll see if squash is any good. Yes, I have no life....I'm rating baby food.

No comments: