Friday, August 31, 2007

As a new mom......

I often wonder WHAT IN THE WORLD DID I DO WITH ALL MY FREE TIME before I had Wesley?! I didn't realize how much of a 24 hour a job it would be. I do enjoy being a mom but I kind of assumed I would still be able to do many of the things I did before I had a baby. You know like putting on make up, feeding the dogs or even just writing on this blog. It's a whole different world with a baby! It's so very worth it though. We went for a walk in the stroller this afternoon and he just wouldn't stop smiling at me, I tried to get some pictures and got one of him kind of smiling. He's really changed a ton in just the past week. He's cooing and "talking" to me all the time, it's so cute. I can't even imagine going back to my boring life without him. Having a baby really does change everything.

No comments: