Monday, August 13, 2007

Reflections

So I felt I must reflect on my conversation I just had with my mother-in-law. We were talking about boob size and milk production.....and I must ask myself "Where are my giant knockers?" All these women around me are either pregnant or having babies and they have these huge milk jugs strapped to their chests while I'm stuck with nada, zip, zero. I mean they haven't grown much at all, not even during my pregnancy. The doctor said many babies go through growth spurts around one month, and sure enough little Wesley has been feeding around the clock. He seems very unsatisfied after eating, so I've been once again diving into my frozen breast milk supply in the freezer and pumping the poor child full of milk. He then drifts off into one of his milk comas and stares off into space in his swing. He is gaining weight and has the proper wet/soiled diapers so I'm not too concerned. It sucks though, I was really wanting to try on a pair of double D's for a few months (and then give 'em back!). What's a girl to do?

No comments: