Saturday, August 18, 2007

I love you Baby Bjorn!

Well during the day this little man has decided that sleeping is for the birds, which is understandable since he sleeps sooo very much at night. The only way I can get him to sleep is to plop him in the Baby Bjorn front carrier and walk all over the house. Now you'd think once he was asleep I could stop walking, but no....the moment I stop walking he wakes up. So I have resorted to doing everything I possibly can around the house while walking with a baby strapped to my chest. I eat lunch, respond to emails on the laptop, and as of this week am now sculpting while walking. I finally decided to start sculpting again this week and was curious as to how I would be able to do it with a baby around. Well, the front carrier is the key! I got five sculptures done while walking around the living room this week. I guess the good news is I'm getting exercise.

Eating while carrying a baby on your chest is also fun. When he finally does come out of the carrier he's usually got all sorts of food stuck to him. He had a pretty good sized piece of granola bar stuck to his arm this afternoon. I laughed and then ate it.

No comments: