Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Happiest Little Wesley on the Block

So after our little non-stop screaming week I went online and bought two things: The Happiest Baby on the Block DVD and a new exciting mobile. The DVD was highly recommended by other Mom's on a forum I visit and I thought "What the heck!" SO after a week it arrived and I watched it Wednesday while little man was sleeping. Boy, what a wonderful video! It outlines five steps to get your baby to calm down and even sleep longer. I was actually hoping he would wake up and explode crying so I could try out my nifty new skills. Now after two days it has helped quite a lot in just my confidence level. One of the five steps is swaddling, he just loves being swaddled! Anyways, I would highly recommend the DVD to all new parents.

As for the new mobile....he could care less.

Little Wesley is four weeks old today!

No comments: