Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Wishing I was an inventor!

Ok, so I've written that Wesley sleeps all night long which is wonderful. He's been doing this for like four weeks now. The problem is that he's SUPPOSED to be eating about every four hours during the night since he's breast fed. Since he's going 9-10 hours at night sleeping I still have to get up twice or three times during the night to pump. I feel like a dairy cow, it's very strange. So I have to set my cell phone alarm (my regular alarm wakes up the baby) for 1:30 and 4:30 in the morning. I stumble around the pitch black house trying to be as quiet as I can while I find all the parts needed to pump. I'm trying to figure out how I can invent a pump that you wear to bed and works on a timer and automatically starts up and pumps the milk into a cooler while I sleep. That would be so cool.

No comments: