Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Don't Go Grandma!

I haven't updated little Wesley's blog in awhile because his Grandma has been visiting. She drove all the way from New Mexico and has been so wonderful since she arrived. That baby hasn't been out of her arms in three days which has in turn given my arms a much needed break (it's splendid). Unfortunately my new babysitter/ cook/ maid is leaving tomorrow..how sad. She will be missed. It has been nice having someone else to sit around the house and be a complete bum with. I guess it will just go back to me, the dogs and Wesley. I have added some new pictures this week. These are seven week old pictures of Wesley with my parents and Sean's Mom who is visiting. Also I have added one with little guy looking at himself in the mirror I propped up next to his changing table. This picture was taken right before the mirror fell over on his head. Thank God it was a foam mirror. Boy, talk about the calm before the storm! One of the first (but not last) "Horrible Mother Moments."

No comments: