Monday, August 23, 2010

Month Eleven


One more month and we'll be celebrating a birthday! Gosh the time flies. Every month that goes by gets easier and easier.

-Greta is mellowing out and not screaming at everyone she sees anymore. This is happy news for our poor Postmaster. Whenever we used to go to the post office she took one look at Ralph and her eyes would well up with tears and then scream her fool head off. I'm really happy that phase is on the way out. My hearing is returning in my right ear.

-Greta is still not mobile in the sense that she doesn't crawl or walk yet. She does get around though by scooting her butt around on the hard wood floors. She's starting to try and pull herself up on objects.

-The sleep routine has gotten super easy, she's a fantastic sleeper. She goes from 9pm until around 9am without waking. I feel like I put in my time with her in the beginning and I'm finally getting a pay off. Naps are wonderful too, she sleeps for about two hours in the afternoon.

-Teething has been really rough on this little lady. I can always tell when one is coming in without looking in her mouth because she just screams and gets a bad diaper rash. Wesley never had any issues with teething, in fact I couldn't even tell when a tooth came in. It's amazing how different children can be. She now has her two top front teeth and her two bottom teeth in.

-She moved out of her infant car seat and into a convertible one last week. I shopped around and found the Britax Marathon seats on closeout on Amazon, they were about $80 off their original price with free shipping. A heck of a deal. So now she's chillin out in her obnoxious cow print seat. I love it!


Look at those pearly whites (and constant drool)!


Wesley is thoroughly enjoying the fact that Sissy is starting to interact with him.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

We love our Britax Marathon, too! She is a doll. Too bad about teething - Berkley has had very little of that - but a full mouth full of teeth now. So fun!