Sunday, August 1, 2010

Duck Park

I know I've posted pictures of the kids at the park before but I couldn't pass up this experience. Since we're sick we've been outcast for play dates with Jessica and her kids so I've been dragging the kids around trying to keep ourselves busy (and sane). I loaded up the wagon in the van and off we went to the fun park with all the ducks and geese. It's kind of a dumping ground for unwanted fowl and so the flock has grown to probably a hundred if not more. You don't go to this park unless you are prepared and by prepared I mean a giant bag of bread. Before I entered the giant mass of hungry quackers I made sure both kids were in the wagon and armed with bread. I, armed with my camera, got a priceless video of Miss Greta's first "duck park" experience. Poor thing, hope she's not scarred.




1 comment:

Granny Randi said...

I don't know how I missed this one... It's hilarious...poor Greta.I think the trauma will wear off! But I can't stop laughing. Love and miss you all.