Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ode to Kindergarten

Oh Kindergarten how I love you.
Wesley loves you too but lately we all feel like poo.

So much sickness brought home.
All day I talk to doctors on the phone.

Started with pink eye in Wesley on Sunday.
Let's just say it was not a fun day.

Eye drops started on Monday were met with instant relief.
But knowing it would travel to the 2 year old was only met with grief.

Getting eye drops into a screaming, kicking girl has been a test.
This whole ordeal has been quite the mess.

Sean and I hoped and prayed it would stay away from us.
But Sean woke up this morning to eye puss.

Poor guy has a double ear infection, pink eye and a bad bad cold.
It has hit him ten fold.

I, for some strange reason, am staying well.
But only time will tell.

I'm so exhausted from playing nurse,
I'm hopeful we will soon escape from the kindergarten curse.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Oh you poor girl! Hope you and your family feel better soon.

Granny Randi said...

The joys of kindergarten!