Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Jumping Bean

I got a little bit of video of him finally jumping in his Jumperoo. We've had it for over a month now and he's just now getting the hang of it, I think another week or two and he'll be a mad jumping fool. Today he was in it for 45 minutes and just loved every minute of it. There are little toys all over the tray and he'll sit there and spin the wheels and push buttons endlessly.



He hasn't rolled again. I think he did it just once to let us know he could but chooses not to do it ever again. He will, on the other hand, scoot on his back all over the floor. He's getting quite good at that. And he loves to stand up in front of the mirror and look at himself. He's quite the goof ball.

I have finally fallen into a reliable (knock on wood) schedule with him. He wakes up at 10 am, is up until 1 pm and naps for 2 hours. Then he'll be up until 6 or 7 in the evening and then will take a 45 minute nap. He goes to bed around 10 pm. I stay up until midnight sculpting and painting. I've actually been able to get stuff done, it's amazing. It's good to know it takes roughly 6 months to get some part of a routine back after having a baby.

No comments: