Thursday, November 29, 2007

Shopping bliss

Like many women, I like to shop. I haven't had the opportunity to do much of it since Wesley was born so last night I grabbed my chance when I had one. You see with the Holidays approaching, the stores have these strange hours. Kohl's was open until Midnight last night. So I plopped Wesley in his crib at 8:30pm and took off for an uninterrupted personal shopping spree. It was glorious. When I usually go into town I have roughly two hours to run around and buy everything needed before I need to think about going home to release Sean from his Dad duty. Well it looks like I found the Mommy loop hole with these late closing stores. The sad part was that I spent an hour trying on a ton of clothes and I liked nothing, I usually like everything. It seems once you have a baby the days of shopping in the juniors department are over (not that I've shopped in juniors for awhile now), but I also can't stand the frumpy Misses sweaters and Mom jeans. I seem to be in the gray middle area. So I bought nothing for me and instead bought Wesley some really cute new duds. Looks like he's in 6-9 month stuff now. Dang he's growing too fast.

I love the "hand" in all the photos. I can't wait till he can sit up by himself.

No comments: