Saturday, November 24, 2007

Enjoying the Holiday

Sean, Wesley and I have been really enjoying the five days off for Thanksgiving. It's been a very relaxing break. I put Wesley in the Bjorn and decorated the house for Christmas today. I'm excited for this to be his first Christmas. Having a youngin around for Christmas will be a lot of fun, especially in years to come as he gets older. I'm already having way too much fun buying him stuff. I'm not alone. My father can't wait for Wes to be old enough to play with trains (so HE has someone to play with). He found a train layout that's built into a table with wooden track and asked if it would be too soon to buy it for him this Christmas. It's for 3-6 year olds. Hmmm, yep might be too early seeing as he'll be 6 months around Christmas. Can't tell this child's going to be spoiled by the Grandparents!

We are the kind of people that "if it ain't broke don't fix it," we have a perfectly fine digital camera that we bought 5 years ago that I use every day. It's a 1.2 mega pixel camera that in it's day was a pretty cool camera. Well, I took it to the funeral and actually had someone laugh at it....at how old it was. So Sean ordered a fancy schmancy new digital camera for us today. It's an 8.1 Mega pixel camera. I'm really looking forward to it because it doubles as a camcorder. This way I can stop using the dinosaur of a camcorder we currently have and have a way to upload clips directly to the blog. This way the Grandparents that live 15 hours away can see video of little man. Isn't technology amazing?

No comments: